How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 19134
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A Medical Doctor that used to treat me thinks I am harassing

Customer Question

A Medical Doctor that used to treat me thinks I am harassing him by calling his office and his home. He says I am following them in public and trying to come to his office. He states that my online comments are hurting his practice. He has filed suit against me for slander and wants 100,000.00.
The truth is I became! his patient in 2010 for depression and hypothyroid and chronic pain from DJD. I am on SSI disability.
Dr, Ferguson befriended me and would come to my house and stay for days at a time. He would drug me and make me have sex with him. Now the medical board is taking his license away. He blames me for all his misfortune. I need help. I need to file a counter claim. I am ill and overwhelmed by this situation. I haven't seen or heard from him since 2011. Please help me. I am desperate.***-***-****. *********************.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I am so sorry to read about your difficulties. Regrettably, this site does not offer legal representation. You can use the following sites to see if you can find a local Attorney who handles defamation cases to assist you with the case. Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.

Related Legal Questions