How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 31729
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had a disagreement with a person at a bridge club and her

Customer Question

I had a disagreement with a person at a bridge club and her husband came over to me in a threatening manner, yelling that I have a problem and waving his arms at me. He did this twice, and I am still feeling the physical terror of his verbal assault. I feel extremely afraid and can't shake the feeling of sick terror. What should I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
for text it's(###) ###-####
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist. If you have a fear of physical harm, you can file for a restraining order against this person.....also, if you told him to leave you alone and he came back a second time, you could file criminal charges for harassment as well.
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
IF you can secure a restraining order based on the threat of fear of physical harm, then he will have to stay away from you indefinitely or until the court lifts the order.
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Also, please take time to positively rate our conversation so I may receive credit for assisting. Thanks again!