Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have been scammed by a work at home online business. they

Customer Question
I have been scammed by...
I have been scammed by a work at home online business. they are willing to give me my money back but want me to sign a so called refund agreement which I do not trust signing anything from them and I am unable to print it out to read through it more closely which is throwing another red flag up for me. I did some research online and found out that they are huge power sellers that are scamming people into believing they can run their own business online with their training which costs thousands of dollars. I don't know what to do from here.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/7/2016
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Is there a specific question with which I could assist?
Tina, Lawyer