Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

My son was falsely arrested degree assault and several

Customer Question

My son was falsely arrested for first degree assault and several other charges. They searched my home with a swat team 6:am with a search that had the wrong name on the papers. My son was living at my daughters house closer to his work, they took him out in hsnd cuffs interrogated him for 6 hours by 5 different detectives the judge set bail at $40,000 about 7:00 pm no 10% they said if I didnt post bail that night the bail would increase I had to get a bail bondsman so I lost $4000.00 plus lawfers fees , they had DNA which took 2 months to come back, which proved my son innocent. There wer3e several medical issues involved also. What are my options and who can i contact
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I am so sorry to read about your troubles. You need to retain the services of a civil rights Attorney to file lawsuit against the officers and the City/state for barging into your home and for the false arrest to recover for your damages. You can use the following sites to find local civil rights Attorneys: Lawyers.com Justia.com Findlaw.com Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.