How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LegalKnowledge Your Own Question
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27591
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
LegalKnowledge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm trying to find out what legal steps can be taken on my

Customer Question

I'm trying to find out what legal steps can be taken on my 2012 Ford f-550. It's a long story but i will try to shorten it. In less then a year it was towed in 4 times for various problems. And limped in for others. In October last year it was using anti freeze and i took it to Gibbons Ford in Dickson City Pa. They worked on it 4 or 5 times telling me to it was fixed. Well my last trip to Florida it really got bad and i took it back to them. WEll they did nothing for a month and a half then finally started to work on it. I flew to Florida to see the dealer i bought it from to seek help. They contacted Gibbons and were told they had been working on it and needed to go farther with diagnosing the problem that was end of December. Well they didn't. I had it towed out of there about 3 weeks ago because Gibbons moved and left my truck outside. They havn't contacted me in months.I bought the truck to go in car hauling business and it put me out of business. So now it sits in my yard all tore apart and I still make the payments on it. By the way Ford Motor Company offers no help. I had 11,000 miles on it when i bought it Now 121,000 miles. I'm told it doesn't fall under lemon laws. I want to sue Gibbons for repairs but don't have the money to get it fixed to have a cost figure on it. Help. Thank You Mark Zawicki
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. Based upon what you shared above, you could go and obtain estimates as to the cost of repair and use that when you ask the judge to award you damages. If you can show that they failed to perform and are liable for breaching the repair contract you could prevail and then present the estimates to the judge so they know what to award you for the defendant to pay.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.
I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!