Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

LADY THEMIS, MY NAME IS***** LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO GO ABOU

Customer Question

HI LADY THEMIS, MY NAME IS***** LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT HAVING A SUPREME COURT JUDGMENT REVEIWED, BASICALLY WAHT CHANNELS DO I FOLLOW. I AM FROM NAMIBIA,AFRICA.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
In order to appeal the Supreme Court decision, this requires filing of what is called a "Motion to Reconsider" which is where you file asking the court to look at the case again based on certain evidence you believed they may have overlooked or not given sufficient consideration to and you need to explain in that motion why the issues you are raising and evidence are so material to your case. The motion for reconsideration is the last chance you have at review on the case.