Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I just got home from a trip to San Diego

Customer Question

I just got home from a trip to San Diego and managed to loss my cell phone. My daughter somehow, got a phone message that the phone had been found in the San Diego airport. As soon as my wife's cell phone is charged, I would like to contact someone and make arrangements to retrieve my phone. My name is Sam ******. The cell phone is a Samsung and the number is ***-***-****. My email address is ************************* and my wife's cell phone number is ***-***-****.

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Sam and welcome. I'm sorry to hear you lost your cell phone, but thank goodness it was turned in to the Lost and Found of the San Diego airport. You can call the airport's Lost and Found at: Hours - Open daily 7 am to 11 pm. Closed for lunch 10:30 to 11:30 am and 7 to 8 pm. Phone:(###) ###-#### Fax:(###) ###-#### Email:***@******.*** I hope this helps and you get your phone back, soon! Warmest wishes,Cher
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Sam and welcome. Hi again, Sam, I just wanted to mention that you can see more detailed information here: http://www.san.org/service-facilities/lost-found Also, if you know for sure that you lost your phone while going through the TSA screening lane, that's a separate Lost and Found: Phone-- 619- 400- 2140 The hours are not listed. I hope this helps and you get your phone back, soon! Warmest wishes,Cher
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, that got a little messed up when I tried to add info to my original answer. Here is what it should say: Hi again, Sam, I just wanted to mention that you can see more detailed information here: http://www.san.org/service-facilities/lost-found Also, if you know for sure that you lost your phone while going through the TSA screening lane, that's a separate Lost and Found: Phone-- 619- 400- 2140 The hours are not listed. Warmest wishes,Cher