LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 3 decades of experience in the legal field.
15277592

My license expired on 3/4/2016 and I am traveling in the next

Customer Question

My license expired on 3/4/2016 and I am traveling in the next 2 days. I just noticed. My passport is being renewed so I have no other form of ID. What should I do?
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon Elizabeth,I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. All you need to do is go to the department of motor vehicles driver's license office and apply for a renewal of your license. You will be granted a temporary license while your new one is being processed. You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.I wish you and yours the best in 2016,Doug