How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 117435
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a Complainant is an federal EEOC case. How can I get

Customer Question

I am a Complainant is an federal EEOC case. How can I get the Administrative Judge to reconsider her motion to waive discovery due to untimely filing.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you have already filed a motion for reconsideration, there is nothing more you can do I am afraid. If the judge has denied your motion to wave discovery based on the untimely filing and has now refused to reconsider, then you have to wait for the judge to rule in the case and once they issue their final judgment, you have to then file to vacate the judgment in the courts and take the matter to court and out of the administrative hearings.

Related Legal Questions