How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 34275
Experience:  16 yrs. of trial experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Please help me. My husband and I are divorcing after 33

Customer Question

Please help me. My husband and I are divorcing after 33 years. Due to my being disabled and not being able to work, his credit score plummeted so if he wants to get an apartment, he cannot do so without a cosigner. His daaughter will not cosign because she says that and my daughter will go back on her and her husband. He and his daughter are putting me through hell. I have offered a legally notarized letter and an extra $2000.00 for the rent. Please help me. All I want is to sell my house (which I did ) get a divorce and some peace. I am at the end of my rope.
***** *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help
Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Ma'am I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your question...can you tell me what is your legal question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have np m0ney to chat. Please help me
Can she do this
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
SOrry...can she do what? Can she serve as a guarantor co-signer)?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Or are you asking if you can force her to act as co-signer?