Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Is it a good or bad idea to see my attorney try another

Customer Question
Is it a good or...
Is it a good or bad idea for me to see my attorney try another plaintiff's case. The case is similar to my complaint and the defendant is the same organization.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/4/2016
Lawyer: Sam, Attorney at Law replied 1 year ago
Sam, Attorney at Law
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.I suggest it may benefit you if you have never been in a court room and have no idea what the process is like. However, keep in mind, that no matter how similar a case may be, there is always something different. But I suggest there is no reason you should not observe, unless your attorney tells you otherwise.Please let me know here if you have other questions or need clarification. Otherwise a Positive rating ensures i get credit for my time.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Since this is a public hearing is it necessary for me to inform my attorney. I will only be an observer and have no intentions of trying to contact him in any way. However, he might notice my presence.
No you are not under any legal obligation to tell your attorney you will be in the courtroom. I was just unsure if you mentioned it and your attorney asked you not to be there. But no. It is open to the public and you have no obligation to inform anyone that you will be there.
Sam, Attorney at Law