How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How to write or and alert a particular person is not allowed

Customer Question

how to write or and alert a particular person is not allowed on your property, and how to charge with criminal trespass if they do come onto property
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Specifically what do you mean by how to write the letter? What have you written so far, please upload it to us and we can make suggestions to make it stronger.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I manage a tenant/romming house. I have POA for homeowners business matters and everything else. Landlord is incapacited at this time. A former tenant has left the premises, however seems to want to continue to come to house just to stir up trouble. The Landlord is her former boyfriend, and he does not want this lady anywhere near his house. We have had to remove this lady about 2 weeks ago. Once again, I get text messges that she is going to try to get back into the house against all of our clear communcations to stay away from house. I want to have some document in place, so that next time she tries to get into house, or does get inside, we can call the police and charge her with criminal trespass. What do I need to do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She supposedly is in drug rehab, however I don't really believe her. I want to make sure if she comes around again, I have a plan to set into motion. Landlord is currently increcerated and will be for a bit longer, and when he gets out, he says he will be reinacting a prior protection order to keep her away. She has stolen over two thousand dollars, as she collected some of the tenants rent, unaurhorized, and spent it on drugs. Can't prove it, but it didn't stay in bank long. She remembered his pin number for debit card, and cleaned out all the money in account. We are trying to take action for theft at this time as welll
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
she just txted me earler tonight and I made it clear that she is not to be on premesis again or will be charged with criminal trespass. So what can I do to legalize that I have told her to clearly stay away, and what can I do if she comes around again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also, I reagards to evictint two other tenants for non-payment, the judge said either the homeowner/landlord has to be there, or we hire an attorney, so I also need and attorney to handle the eviction. Is that so? I thought that is what a POA is for? Document is clear and correctily filled out with notorization. I have a POA, and the previous Agent, who is handling a lot of other paperwork matters dealing with the mortgage also has a POA.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply.
We typically do not write letters for customers as part of the regular service. If you would like to write your letter telling her she has been evicted and has been given numerous verbal warnings and text warnings to not come onto the property and if she refuses to abide by those you will not only have her charged with trespassing you will obtain a court restraining order against her as well. We can then review the letter you have written. I will also send you an offer for premium service if you need more.