Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

My TSA number does not seem to be working

Customer Question

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Can you provide some more details? What are you trying to do with your TSA number (is this a Precheck number, GOES, or another plan)? Why do you think it's not working? Are you positive of the number or would you like to check it? If you would like to check that you have the right number, you can visit the site below and/or call the phone number for Universal Enrollment Service, if this is for Precheck: https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V-----------You can also call Universal Enrollment Service at(###) ###-####------------If you have a different number than Precheck (KTN - Known Traveler Number or PASSID number, from GOES), please let me know. Thanks, ***** *****
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, I'm just checking in with you to find out if you were able to retrieve your correct KTN number from the sources I gave you. Please let me know, asap, and if you found my suggestions helpful, please take a moment to provide a positive rating, as this is the only way I am credited for my assistance. Thank you very much! Best wishes,Cher