How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 41588
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

He does not have any creditors the mobile is paid

Customer Question

he does not have any creditors the mobile is paid for and the car is also paid for
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome back to JA. Ray here to help again. So here you could file the DE-111 and open probate and be named personal representative.With court approval you can sell the mobile home and car here and claim proceeds as funeral creditor if you paid for it.Also the filing fees can be reimbursed as well.If anything is left it is held until a relative comes forth.You would sell everything off here paying the claims and any taxes. Use the forms and self help I gave you here and go from there.They post a notice and you are told when court is and you go in front of the judge. You will also need to get a death certificate as well for filing with the DE-111. Once you qualify here you can convert his account to an estate one and put any funds in there and pay bills too. I appreciate the chance to help you .Thanks again.