How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 34525
Experience:  16 yrs. of trial experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was in night club last night and i got t by somebody and

Customer Question

I was in night club last night and i got hit by somebody and felt down later on i was explained by police to leave property and dont come back again and if i disegree claim online .how i can do this online that is my question.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help
Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Sorry...I do not understand...what is it you want to accomplish?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1.Have access to that property with no problem again .
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Thank you...and who owns the property? And why would your access to this property be available online?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This property is Beu Rivage casino and resort in Biloxi ,Mississippi.
I was talking with a girl her man came to me and hit me. I felt down.
Security came to me and asked if i was ok.i asked them to have that man to leave the night club. Shortly after i was invited out by security and there came police. After hearing my side of story police tald me that she filled claim this was private property they didnt want me to come back if i do come back they send me jail and i could go online and disegree .im trying to get legal help how to deal this situation i know i was right
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
So what is your question here...are you asking if the casino can refuse you access to their property ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They did that what i was tald by trying to figure out how tofollow instruction that was explained by police
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Thanks...That I do not know...but I will opt out so that others can assist you, if they know the answer. I wish you the best
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought i paid for to get legal advice here
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
You did...and if someone here can assist they will.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Or you can contact customer service and they will refund your money.