Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I'm supposedly a member of the positive Singles class action

Customer Question
but can't get any info...
I'm supposedly a member of the positive Singles class action but can't get any info from any of the lawyer, claims administration or anyone involved. Top Class Action website sent out an email saying checks would be sent in march. I was going to opt out but by the time I received notice settlement had already been made
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Here is the extra
4/1/2016
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Hello, Did you call the toll-free information number at 1-***-***-****? If you got no information from the above number, you need to call the lawyer who represented the class, and he should be able to tell you. His name and address are on the court documents which are available on the web. Contact: Robert S. GreenGreen & Noblin, PC700 Larkspur Landing Circle, Suite 275Larkspur, CA 94939Telephone(###) ###-####ax:(###) ###-####mail:***@******.***
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Have called both law firms.and reviewed court documents. Law firm told me to go to site which is outdated. Settlement Agreement changed and nothing updated. Called claims administrator. Said that info isn't in their database but they do have my name of file. So called Traverse law firm. Was told to email Enrico and no response from him. According to court docs this should have been paid by now
You were very thorough. You should notify your State Attorney General about this and let them look into the matter. You could also lodge a complaint with the California Bar Association.
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney