Why can I not find a lawyer probono as council, I have been…

Customer Question
why can I not find...
why can I not find a lawyer probono as council, I have been trying and get the run around. I am ******* ******* in Lockport, IL, I HAVE BEEN SEPARATED FOR OVER 8 YEARS FROM ***** * ******* IN MO, There's is a house inboth of our names and he refuses to remove my name and divorce me and sell house and give me what I have coming? Ihave lost my job here in May 204 and still have no income and il. unemployment has NO extentions what can I do without an income next month I barely can pay for my car payment and my cards any help would be appreciated
regards ***** * ******* **-**-***** ***-****-****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
3/31/2016
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am very sorry to hear about this situation. What exactly can I answer for you? For example:

-How do I find pro bono counsel?

-How can I ask for temporary alimony/child support?

Etc.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

NO children hes been married 2x before and I this was my 2nd marriage, am looking for probono lawyer not an anwering team

Thank you. Understand that pro bono counsel in civil cases is not a right, unlike criminal matters.

What I can do is to provide links/leads to pro bono attorneys in Illinois. I cannot promise that they would take the case, but at the very least perhaps you can find some guidance if not representation. Would this be acceptable?

NO because the attorny's so far 7 years tell me I need MO attorney this is how I got your self to reply due to the house he lives in is in MISSOURI, I need it now

Ah, okay. My apologies. I see now that you state that a Missouri attorney is needed even if you are in Illinois. Okay, I am amending my reply, which is:

What I can do is to provide links/leads to pro bono attorneys in Missouri. I cannot promise that they would take the case, but at the very least perhaps you can find some guidance if not representation. Would this be acceptable?

NOT REALLY I appreciate you telling me but I already know these answers, and I am not satisfied and will request a refund now I thought it was like other sites where u can ask questions nad they call you not ask for a deposit then the amount after 2 minutes.
regards
not for $58.00 is this acceptable

I will let customer service know of your request. Good luck in your search for pro bono representation.

thank you