Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Looking attorney who can help us with a puppy agreement

Customer Question
looking for an attorney who...
looking for an attorney who can help us with a puppy agreement issue. we sold a puppy to an attorney and his wife . the puppy was car sick and they stated she continued to be sick, so we got her back gave then back their money. they continued to harrass us , we got a cease and desist letter, they still continue to harrass us. the attorney husband is asking for a healthy puppy for free and his wife will drop everything. just need someone to represent us. we dont have alot of money
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
3/31/2016
Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

Where are you located (county)?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Riverside county

Okay, thanks.

The only way that I can provide any useful assistance would be to review your puppy contract, and the correspondence with the purchaser. Unfortunately that's not something I can do in this forum. We'd have to take the issue offline and enter into an attorney-client relationship. Which means I'd have to charge you customary legal services fess.

You said you don't have a lot of money, and I understand. But, I have to be paid for my time. I might be able to get the lawyer to back off with a letter or a phone call. But, it really boils down to your resolve. It's possible that a review of the correspondence, could give you a rationale to complain to the State Bar of California about the attorney's conduct. I could probably determine that with an hour of my time.

Anyway, I'll send you a premium services invitation, an you can either accept or decline at your convenience. No pressure and no hard feelings if you aren't interested. Lawyer fees are expensive, and mine are no exception.

Thanks again for using justanswer!

Note: If you accept, and we cannot come to terms on my fees, the website will refund your payment for this question in full.

Tina, Lawyer