How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I fight this in a court of law? I ownedwould homes

Customer Question

How can I fight this in a court of law? I ownedwould homes prior to marriage that were used as care homes. The corporation paid the rent on the properties.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not a good one.
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Th a ts basically it
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I just would like to know how I can strategies it in court. I have already proven cohabitation and there is a restraining order against him. He is also trying to take my retirement.
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: I need a lawyer that specializes in this area. Family law specialist in california
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 1 year ago.

Please clarify, do you own a corporation that owns the properties? Or were they titled in your name?

Is this a dissolution of marriage case where the other spouse is claiming an interest in properties you owned prior to marriage?