Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

If check qualified at United, will this carry through to

Customer Question
If I am TSA Pre...
If I am TSA Pre check qualified at United, will this carry through to other airlines or do I have to get qualified for each individual airline?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
3/31/2016
Lawyer: Cerecita,
 replied 1 year ago
Cerecita

Hello, and welcome.

If you have TSA Precheck, it is good for all airlines that participate in the program, but it is recommended that you do register with, or add to your profile for, all airlines that you fly/fly frequently, so you can get the advantage there, too. When you make your reservation with whichever airline, if they are a participant, make sure to give them your TSA Precheck KTN (Known Traveler Number,) so it goes on your reservation and boarding pass.

I hope this helped!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.

Warmest regards,
Cher

Cerecita
Cerecita
Cerecita