How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm 67 years old and have a home in the Borough of Penbrook.

Customer Question

I'm 67 years old and have a home in the Borough of Penbrook. I have been having problems with the local juveniles (12-13 years old) harassing me and doing damage to my property. The police seem reluctant to help me and I have even contacted the District Magistrate who tells me that the police must file the charges and that he can do nothing.
I need some legal advice and possibly some legal help to get these juveniles to leave me alone.
Can you help me?
Peggy Ibaugh
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon Peggy,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

1. What is the nature of the damage that the juveniles have done to your property?

2. Do you know the names of the juveniles?

3. What excuse did the police give for not taking your complaint and investigating?