How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ***** *****. My uncle is a drug addict who has

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** *****. My uncle is a drug addict who has homeless people in and out of my 96 years old grandmother's home. We want him out. My grandmother is soon going to be moved to a home where she will be taken care of. My mother has power of attorney. He pays no rent, or bills. He does not do anything around the home. How do I get him out quickly?ō
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My grandmother has dementia. Adult protective services has been involved once and somehow he managed to convince them she was OK. She does have a caretaker that comes in four days a week. There are people in and out of her house at all hours. He actually lives in a small room that is connected by a carport to the house. Not in her actual house. We just want him out as soon as she is gone. What else would you like to know?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Estate Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. Just to be clear, your mother has POA over all of your grandmothers affairs, even her home and things of that nature? Also, what State is the home in?