How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Esq. Your Own Question
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 16721
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Alex J. Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I've completed my sentence as a registered sex offender

Customer Question

I've completed my sentence as a registered sex offender (class C, non violent) and are no longer on paper in Missouri. I'm having a lot of trouble being able to talk to each state about traveling on vacation through each state. No one seems to have an answer on how long I can stay in each state before I have to register in that state. Believe me they are very unprofessional and not nice. Can I get a list of each state and their rules for me to follow, because believe me, I never want to get into trouble again. Please, Please help me.
Sincerely Yours
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Every state has a different requirement as you know. Some states say 48 hours, like Florida and others say 10 days. Here is a link that would list each state and their requirements for registration if you are visiting each state:
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please opt out of this question page, I want an answer from a different Expert.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
No problem, was there something in that link that was not what you were seeking? If you copy that link to your browser it will provide you information on every single state you wanted to know in your question.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about his unfortunate situation.

Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, asthis services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice/legal service you should contact a local attorney.

I have reviewed previous expert's answer and I concur that the answer is complete, correct and accurate.

I wish you the best of luck!