Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Mother has living rights in home in. She has been in Florida

Customer Question
Mother has living rights in...
Mother has living rights in home in Virginia. She has been in Florida assisted living since 2007.daughter has been gifted home in va. Since 2002.if home is sold ,does living rights have a monetary value to any facility here in Florida? Is this a problem for me to sell? We have received legal paper to vacate ass. Living to a nursing home45 days. Thank you for any guidance
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
3/28/2016
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Loren, Attorney

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Are you asking for the proportional value of a life estate and remainder interest?

Tina, Lawyer