How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2185
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to talk to an attorney about filing a civil

Customer Question

I need to talk to an attorney about filing a civil litigation. I need to know how can I make my case valid if the individual I'm filing against has hacked into my information, removing the available evidence and I have a number of witnesses that are too afraid to speak up. What can I do if it has led to financial loss, health risk and unemployment? Please, let me know at the earliest convenience. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.
In your case you may have to have the judge issue subpoenas to force the witnesses to testify if this individual has destroyed all other evidence. They would have to testify then. You should hire an experienced attorney as you have some challenges that he or she could help you overcome.