How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 82 years old. I have60 your old. Son who is mentally

Customer Question

I am 82 years old. I have60 your old. Son who is mentally ill .helive in a apt. For 10 years .two old godly we en too out a stocksing restraint orders on him. He was not stocking them . They were turms ting him. Any he did not understand the restraint order and went near going out of building . The women ran pu to my son . Then called the police . My son is also physical ly I'll to . So he was in fail for a week be for I could get him out every place I called told me they didn't know so call here or there to make it short my son pleaded guilty .when he did not do anything to this women . The lawyer could have had the whole thing throwen out of court if he had not pleated guilty . Not he cam not get on low I come housing . Can this case be taken to a. Higher court?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.


How long ago was your son convicted? In which US state?