How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 41004
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My father died in 1985. My mom admitted to having at least

Customer Question

My father died in 1985. My mom admitted to having at least one affair with another individual. They should've been divorced but I was held for my entire childhood life. I've been diagnosed with PTSD, insomnia, schizophrenia they prescribed me Ritalin as a child and I had insomnia. They also performed unnessesary dental procedures without my fathers consent, that was impossible because he was dead. I was born in 1984. Can I seek damages for the problems the ritalin has caused me?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.

It is certainly possible to sue the drug company for damages from Ritalin and Ritalin LA.

There have been multiple suits involving the drug and patient harm.

Here is one to try , there are others.

I hope you will pursue this.I appreciate the chance to help you and wish you a Happy Easter.

Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

If you can positive rate when we are done it is always much appreciated.