Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I (a retired US Navy CPO/100% Disabled Vet) applied

Customer Question

I (a retired US Navy CPO/100% Disabled Vet) applied several days before my wife (a Naturalized US Citizen). She got her approval SEVERAL days ago - I have heard nothing.

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome.

If you and your wife applied for TSA Precheck, very often, when couples apply together, the approval letters are not guaranteed to arrive at the same time; however, if you would like to find out the status of your application, you can call the following phone number or go to the following webpage and enter the required information:

https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status

Call Universal Enrollment Services (UES) at:

(***-***-****) between 8am - 10pm Eastern, Mon. - Fri.

I wish you much good luck and thank you for your service to our country.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.

Warmest wishes,
Cher