How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I m in a really bad situation with my divorce and custody

Customer Question

Good morning I m in a really bad situation with my divorce and custody fight over my 8 year old, I was told November 14th after my wife filed a restraining order on me falsified and lied that I molested my child It was unfounded nd come to fins out that she as done this before with her first relationship. She as moved in a 450 ibs Guamanian and the day I moved out she moved him in and I ha been accused verbal abuse, doing drugs in front of my kids
The commissioner Compton Court Stephen Lowry informed me I should have contested the R/0 first time, I was not told
The attorney didn't prepare me to know that
My wife was told by the judge she had to let me back and put the back room as ity was I told judge yes buy not today
My daughter asked me to move back I can see her a lot and my question is can I do declaration to judge asking him I he will allow me to do thay it allows me to see jane more I can be closer I have got over Jodeen I am wanting to live there till my house sells this is very temporary and I will be able to help her finana nciallyhelp
hey I don't have much money been a me.mber 5 years
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

To be clear you have an active RO which the judge then said you can live in the back room, and you did not do that at that time but now want to live there? Is your ex spouse in agreement with that?​