How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need feedback (on the body content) of this letter. I am

Customer Question

I need feedback (on the body content) of this letter . I am in the last 120 of submitting Summons of the lawsuit against my former employer. Also, could you provided me with a list of Attorney's in MS.Andy Knight Rd
Laurel, MS 39443Attorney At Law
P.O. Box 15848
Hattiesburg, MS###-##-####
March 25, 2016Re: An Attempt To Settle Out Of Court: Civil Case # *****:15CV110DPJ-FKB in the U.S.
District Court Eastern DivisionDear Ms. Leggett:This letter is in regards ***** ***** above lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court Southern District of Mississippi on 8-21-15.This is the first attempt to settle out of court for $50,000 as a result of racial discrimination by Michelle Daniels, Human Resource Director, Pine Belt Mental Health Care Resources. Also I am requesting proof that Pine Belt Mental Health has contracted with an Employee Assistant Program (EAP) or if an Advisory Committee has been put in place as a part of the decision making process regarding final grievance actions of any employee regardless of his/her professional degree status.Also, I am requesting confirmation that Pine Belt Mental Health will provide employment recommendation since I have not been able to find employment in my field due to having to document racial discrimination, on most of the job applications, as the reason for termination from employment of 15 years. Thank you in advance for promptly responding to this request.Sincerely,Plaintiff
Cc: Human Resource Director
P.O. Box 18679
Hattiesburg, MS###-##-####
103 South 19th Avenue
Hattiesburg, MS 39404
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
We can review the letter for you, but before we do so, we need you to understand we cannot make personal referrals to any attorneys and the best we can do is refer you to the same sites used by other attorneys. If that is sufficient for you, please use REPLY and let us know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry. I was trying to be linked with an employment lawyer not a Law Educator. Since submitting this to you, I have been referred by one of the Employment Lawyer, and I am waiting for a response regarding litigation for wrongful dismissal from employment. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I am an employment lawyer, but please read the site rules and disclaimers, we are forbidden by state laws from representing you in any matter. If you need someone to represent you, then you need to get a lawyer locally and visit their office. I am sorry if you misunderstood the nature of this site, but all we can do is provide information to customers to help inform them about their situation, state law says we cannot give you actual legal advice because we cannot represent you.
Again, if you want information in accordance to what the laws are about your situation we can provide that, but we cannot represent you or provide legal advice, as that is forbidden by law and we hope you understand that.