Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Law Educator only Please... Well here is the opposition!

Customer Question

For the Law Educator only Please...
Well here is the opposition! Think you'll find it amusing!
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I think that this attorney you have is now on track because he now sees how much nonsense is going on. He hit the nail on the head here and I would be surprised if the judge does not hit them with sanctions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
God please... It's about time old faithful (my lawyer) behaved like I felt he ultimately would. He's on older man... Been at this 25 yrs plus his dad was a NV Supreme Court judge (deceased) and 5 of 11 siblings are either judges or lawyers...I think he's kinda the "walk down" bull... Apparently, cuz it took this long to see his fire! I'd be nice if she actually grated support at one of these hearings...
Well, it seems like he now has something to stick his fangs into. Seems he smells blood and is going in for the kill. I think he needed to be shown your ex really was the crazy jerk you kept telling him he was.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For sure... Plus, my lawyer can't stand his lawyers glibness and arrogance and wants to whip his tail now! With him getting this former prosecutor it seemed to fire him up a little too! Lol
We'll have a nice peaceful holiday...it's beautiful here...until the next shenanigan...cheers!
Thank you for your reply.
Have a great holiday weekend.