How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 117401
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a lawyer to explain Japanese retirement issues

Customer Question

I need a lawyer to explain Japanese retirement issues including Japanese SSI. As to how much unearned money a Japanese person could receive without losing their SSI / Social Security benefits. No earned income applies. Or can you direct me to some law firm in LA area regarding Japanese benifits.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Actually, there are no attorneys in the L.A. area that I could find, but there is a Japan number for general social security attorneys who can assist you directly: Common Phone Number for General Labor Consultation Corners and Labor and Social Security Attorneys Dispute Resolution Centers Phone No. for Navigation: 0570 - 064 - 794.
I also am aware of a firm in Hawaii, but not CA,