How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 118155
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you tell me where I can locate Department of Labor,

Customer Question

Can you tell me where I can locate Department of Labor, Employees' Compensation Appeals Board cases as old as (Clara A Blackburn (Krepps Wilde Blackburn), 10 ECAB 110 (1958)?
Leo E. Daney Jr.
Lt Col/Med Ret/DAV
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Those old cases are not online or on electronic files. You are going to have to go to a local law library and get the EACB books in the library to pull the case. There are a lot of legal cases that cannot be found online and when that happens to us in the legal profession, we have to go to the law library and dig up the books and sometimes the law library has to locate the book for us and order it on an interlibrary transfer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your response was not helpful. I obtained the information from the Duke library, on-line. Thirty + for what you gave me is a rip-off./Daney
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
You have not paid a dime, you made a deposit. You can get that money back from customer service by asking for a refund at***@******.***.