How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am interested in some information about defamation of

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I am interested in some information about defamation of character and what constitutes this
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Ok, in short I have a situation where somebody has been sending my wife messages accusing me of being a paedophile. My wife has been warned to be careful of me around our children, and I have been called some very unpleasant names. This has all been sent to my wife, not me
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: Well yes, the people making these accusations are my niece and my sister.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  legalgems replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry to hear this; what state is this in regards ***** *****?