Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

What is your name?

Customer Question

What is your name ?
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am uncertain of your legal question. Could you pose a legal question so I can answer it. I look forward to assisting you.

Regards,