Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

Had an apt printing and didn't have the correct paper work

Customer Question

had an apt for finger printing and didn't have the correct paper work with me. I have that paper work now and would like to reschedule my finger printing in Houston office
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome.

There are three enrollment centers in Houston and you didn't mention which one you went to, before. You can choose the location that is closest to you:

IdentoGO
3262 South Loop W
Houston, TX###-##-####/a>

Hours:
Monday - Friday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM & 01:00 PM - 05:00 PM

The Houston, TX-South Loop TSA Pre✓® Enrollment Center is in a strip mall on the northwestern side of the intersection of S Loop W Freeway (Hwy 610) and S Main St. (Alt. 90). The following businesses are in the same parking lot to confirm the right location: Ruchi's Taqueria and a Sprint store.

The Enrollment Center is in between the following two businesses: Umekei Smith DDS Dentistry and Dragon Nails. Look for the following signage: "IdentoGo By MorphoTrust USA".

-----------------------------

IdentoGO
4635 Southwest Fwy
Ste 575W
Houston, TX###-##-####/a>

Hours:
Monday - Friday: 08:00 AM - 01:30 PM & 02:30 PM - 05:00 PM

Note: Some mapping databases are unable to read the exact address of 4635 Southwest Freeway, but bring you to the general vicinity. Here are directions to further assist arrival to the site:

If you are traveling on 59 South (Southwest Fwy), take the Newcastle exit, turning left onto Newcastle. Then turn right onto Wild Indigo St. The TSA Pre✓® Enrollment Center is in the 2nd brown building on the right hand side. The building has “HDR” on top of it.

If you are traveling on 59 North (Southwest Fwy), take the Weslayan/Newcastle exit. Make a UTURN at the first stop light. Then go over the railroad tracks and turn left onto Newcastle at the stop light. Then turn right onto Wild Indigo St. and the Enrollment Center is in the 2nd brown building on the right hand side with “HDR” displayed.

Note: Truck parking is available on Wild Indigo Street as well as the rear side of the building.

--------------------------

IdentoGO
1717 Turning Basin
Ste 140
Houston, TX###-##-####/a>

Hours:
Monday - Friday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM

Note: From I-610 South (East Loop), take Turning Basin Drive (Exit 27). The Enrollment Center is located inside the Portway Plaza and is at the back of the building. The building entrance faces the railroad tracks.

Note: There is a large amount of semi-trailer parking available on the north and east sides of the building. There is also semi-trailer parking available on side streets.

-----------------------

You can also make your appointment online or by phone:

Online:

https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?servicecode=11115V&service=appointment

--------------

By phone:

Call (855) 347 - 8371 weekdays, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET. *Walk-ins are welcome but appointments take priority.*

----------------------

I hope this helps.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.

Best wishes,
Cher