I need a social security disability lawyer

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
3/22/2016
Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Attorney replied 2 years ago
RobertJDFL, Attorney

Thank you for using Just Answer.

I've practiced in the area of social security disability and handled numerous cases from initial application through hearing level. What was your question, please?

Thx ok, pls insert answers below if possible. Thx! Re: the machine scored ssa-455-OCR-SM, item 5b (reason for visits), I'm in the L(ow) category with a profile score of 0072 & in past age 55. My primary and secondary SSA diagnosis codes both are 2480 (medically established disability with no SSA codes), although my original disability application (prepared by someone hired by my private LTD) listed a non-SSA (that has an ICD medical code) overarching Dx for my serious, rare multisystem condition.The original application also followed with a long list of many confirmed subdiagnoses & my secondary diagnosis, which all have SSA codes.
1. With 2480 "reason for [medical] visit," should I write In the boxes:
a. a few of the many subdiagnoses recognized by SSA (which would not fully characterize the complexity of my condition & would be inconsistent with 2480), or
b. or the overarching terms (without ssa codes) listed first on my original application that subsumes all reasons for my medical care to be consistent with 2480 & that ?I can't list what 2480 stands for in the boxes or "ssa no-name but medically established."2. Does the machine algorithm look for key words and red flag them if they:
a. aren't recognized,
b. are recognized yet with a 2480 code, or
c. are inconsistent with the exact wording on the originally approved application?3. Does the machine even know what was on the original application?4. Does it matter either way as long as I can't work, am worse, and am under medical care?5. Please tell me if I am correct thinking the best thing is to list the overarching term without an SSA code to be consistent with 2480. I can't read a machine's mind and am too sick to trigger a full review.Please help, as it is due and I can't find the answer anywhere.I need a very specific answer as to how I state "reason for visit" with the 2480 diagnosis code. Please cite any specific reference that directly supports your response. Thank you!
Ps sorry for typos. I'm kinda blind
Can u be more specific abt the time?
I need a response
I'm a paid member
Pls help
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
JUST NO ANSWER! Shame on you!
Tina, Lawyer