Do all medications and supplements need to be in their

Customer Question
original prescription bottles, or can...
Do all medications and supplements need to be in their original prescription bottles, or can we put them in the usual weekly travel pill holders?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
3/21/2016
Lawyer: Cerecita,
 replied 2 years ago
Cerecita

Hello, and welcome.

Medications and supplements in tablet form do not have to be in their original prescription bottles. Putting them in the weekly travel pill holders is fine.

I hope this helped.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.

Warmest regards,
Cher

Lawyer: Cerecita,
 replied 2 years ago

Hello again,

I see that you have viewed my answer and am just checking in with you to see if you have any other questions or if I can help you with anything else, at this time.

I hope you found my answer helpful and if so, please let me know, here, and/or provide a positive rating so I may be credited for my time and assistance. Thank you very much!

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Lawyer: Cerecita,
 replied 2 years ago

Hello again,

I'm just following up with you to see if you need any further information or if I provided all the information you needed, in my answer. Please let me know. Thanks!

Please remember, we are only discussing TABLET medication here; if you have any liquid medications in your carry on, you must declare them to the TSA screener; exceptions are made for bottled, prescription, liquid medications. Please see more, here:

https://www.tsa.gov/travel/special-procedures

I hope this helped you further and please remember to rate my answer positively so I am compensated for my time and assistance. Thank you very much!

Warmest wishes,

Cher