LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

Im an hourly employee at werner enterprises in Omaha ne ,I

Customer Question

im an hourly employee at werner enterprises in Omaha ne ,I drive safety shuttle van, attempting to tell driver he needed his 4 ways on this 300 lbs 6foot-4 22yr old shoved me as hard as he could lifting me a 63 yr old man 6 feet backwards into my van I got up and went to safety office and reported , 6 sarpy county deps responded man was fired and was wisked off the property no charges were filed no arrest was made I was not allowed to file I need help
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about what happened to you. You do have a legal right to file criminal charges against him. It is very odd that the deputies did not arrest and charge him but you can not be prevented from doing so. As such, you can go to the police station this morning, in the county where this happened and file a report and this can be investigated. The incident is on record, if they were called out and removed this may, so this can be turned over to the State, for prosecution. This is a crime against the State of Nebraska, with you as the victim and they representing your legal interest, so you do have a basis to proceed and go after this man, criminally.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.