LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

Was just convicted of a felony theft charge and am flying to

Customer Question

Was just convicted of a felony theft charge and am flying to arizona in 2 weeks. Will I have any problems with tsa or flying?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Have an arraignment date next Friday. Was theft of money
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. You said you were convicted and then went on to share you have an arraignment. Do you mean you were arrested for a theft charge?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
spent one day in jail

Thank you for the clarification. You should not have any problems. Unless the Judge imposed travel restrictions on your when you bond was put in place, you can travel freely, in the US. of course, it is always good to be proactive and if you have your arraignment next week, you can mention it to the Judge, to make sure there is no issue. TSA will not give you any problems nor will there be problems with flying, as there is no active warrant or restrictions on you, at this time, to alert them.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!