Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

My son has just found a job with an airline and job requires

Customer Question
driving. He has had...
My son has just found a job with an airline and job requires driving. He has had a couple of driving cases in the past which have all been dealt with and cleared through an Attorney At Law. His driving record came out negative with one of the cases and we have not been able to get in touch with our Lawyer whose number has been disconnected. We are seeking your advice whether we should find another Lawyer or go through DMV to clear the records. He has not had any driving tickets for a long time. How can we deal with this quickly?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/18/2016
Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 1 year ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Tina, Lawyer