How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a small claims issue. I was given financial

Customer Question

I have a small claims issue. I was given financial disclosure paperwork to fill out and give to the judgement creditor. I did this and they, filed it on feb 25 20015. No money was ever garnished. Now, i recieved a motion and order for hearing on contempt and a new financial disclosure. Am I legally obligated to give the creditor this paperwork, and is it even legal for me to be charged with contempt, when I did what was asked?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Do you know why the creditor is claiming that you're in contempt?