How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to appeal a decision of the administrative

Customer Question

I would like to appeal a decision of the administrative appeal process of riverside county: California Food and agriculture code section 31622.I would like to file a petition with the superior court of Riverside county; I received the order today March 16, 2016. The Administrative hearing with Riverside animal control took place on March 2, 2016 at around 10:15 AM. my case #*****; I don't know if you are a animal person or if you are a republican or democrat; but I am very disappointed in our system as a whole when we are treated as beast of burden for wages of the county regulators of which we pay taxes or do non-profit community service such as our that help to make their jobs easier. We have been a 501(c)3 non-profit animal rescue since 2013; we are in a unincorporated area on the East end of Riverside county where Agriculture and poverty meet. The animal control very rarely graces us with their presence; but when they do they are looking to fine someone. We have a rescue permit with the county of Riverside for which we pay $200 every two years. They also require that the dogs are licensed, altered, Rabies vaccinated and micro-chipped. The afore mentioned things are paid for by us; since we get very little donations it has been a great financial burden. We do as much as we can with all that we have; spending over half of the income of my wife and I. That is $50,000 of our $88,000 combined income. Why is it when you are forced with a problem in the community that you live and pay taxes; and because you are a caring and empathetic person with a passion for making the world a better place for animals of which are depending on us to make the right decisions on their survival. But I digress; what I need is temporary representation and a immediate appeal filing to set a court date in which time I can find someone in the community that can donate their legal expertise to our charity. Our budget is small so least expensive expatiation of this is necessary.
Thank you very much,
Sincerely ***** ***** Raber
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. As you are a non-profit corporation, you must have a local attorney representing you. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####