Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My son has a severe case of Gynecomastia. s pediatrician

Customer Question

My son has a severe case of Gynecomastia. His pediatrician recommended him for corrective surgery through their Plastic Surgery Group. They denied his recommendation. I appealed but never heard back. As a result I researched until I found an excellent dr near our home who specialized in Gynecomastia in youth and adult males. The surgery cost me $20,000. I am divorced from my son's father. Since we are to equally share medical costs for bills not covered by insurance I requested that he assist. When I took him to court for a child support modification I included the costs for the medical bills. He said he does not believe in plastic surgery ( it really is corrective surgery for this condition but only plastic surgeons have been trained in this field) . As a result he has not paid anything toward the costs. Should I hire a lawyer to help me with this?
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'd be happy to assist you.

I want to confirm before we begin ... you're aware how this site works - that in order for us to receive credit for working with you, you need to submit a satisfactory rating - if you feel the performance of the person you're working with is satisfactory EVEN IF you're not necessarily happy with what the law is. Are those terms acceptable to you?