Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Pls there is a disabled person that I want to have as a host

Customer Question

Pls there is a disabled person that I want to have as a host home, what do i have to do before keeping him at my house?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Kindly provide proper foundation for your question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pls I want to do host home and i want Medicaid to be paying me directly. What and what do i need to do ?

Thank you for the information. However, I still do not understand your post.

Kindly provide additional information.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi pls my name is***** have a certificate as a foster parent . And now i have a client they the family want me to take him to my home to be taking care of him . How do i apply through Medicaid so my money will be coming direct from Medicaid pls. Tnx
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes ma. Am a certified nursing assistant . A family have disabled person and they want me to keep him at my hours and be taking care of him 24hrs. What do i need to have the client pls. Tnx
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.

Thank you for the information.

In what state do you reside?