Looking law firms in Orange County CA For "just answer", how…

Customer Question
looking for municipal law firms...
looking for municipal law firms in Orange County CA
For "just answer", how many hours and how much pay could a very experienced attorney earn?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 2 days by:
3/17/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
An experienced attorney in CA would generally earn around $225K-$500K a year, it all depends on the size of their practice and size of their firm. You can find a local Orange County CA Attorney at the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com