Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Seeking answer in regard to Police misconduct, malicious

Customer Question
prosecution, Physical assault, denial of medical...
seeking answer in regard to Police misconduct, malicious prosecution, Physical assault,
denial of medical care, violation of rights under the castle doctrine and racism.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
3/15/2016
Lawyer: Delta-Lawyer, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Attorney

I hope this message finds you well, present circumstances excluded. I am a licensed attorney with over a dozen years of experience handling issues of a similar nature. It is a pleasure to assist you today.

Before we begin in earnest, if you don't mind, please explain the situation here and what issues you have experienced. I will then attempt to guide you down the correct path for success moving forward.

I look forward to hearing back from you at your convenience.

Just checking in with you. I am anxious to help. Just let me know.

Tina, Lawyer