How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am going through a divorce. I need to ask with an attorney

Customer Question

I am going through a divorce. I need to ask with an attorney regarding my case in court. How much will it cost me per hour
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good morning Bobby,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a CA licensed attorney for more than 30 years.

We do not represent you but rather answer questions that you might have. And there is no hourly charge. You have offered to pay a charge for answers to your questions. You have also indicated the desire to talk with one of us and I can offer you a phone conference if you would like. I do not impose a particular time limit on the call. I will make the phone call offer to you now.

I look forward to speaking with you.


Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good morning,

Do you still need help? I am available to assist you.

However, I can't assist you if I don't know what it is you need to know, and you have not asked any questions----but only suggested that you want to talk with an attorney.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning,
Doug, on March 2015, you help me to start my divorce papers. I stop the paper work because my wife got an attorney and I had to get an attorney. I am in the process of my divorce in court with an attorney. I need to ask you some question about my case. I have paid $52 March 14, 2016 acct no 87958787, 16121698-933. Do I need to paid more money. Here is my cell#(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to remove my attorney, but I am in my last Judgment Dissolution. The next meeting I need to make a decision on my case. I agree with my wife attorney judgment dissolution on Feb 29, 2016. My attorney want me to sell my property and told my wife attorney that I don't want the house, put I do want the house. The question l would like to to answer: I wrote a letter to my attorney requesting him to agree with my wife attorney. He told me that he agree with the attorney to sell my property and he told the commissioner. I explain to him that I agree with My wife attorney. On April 7 2016, I have my last meaning in court. If I disagree with my attorney, the court will send my case to trail. I spoke with my wife and she said that she do not want the house. Of course, we old $570,000.00 on the property and the appraisal on the property was 444.567.00 I know that it is a last, but I like living in the area. Can I write my wife attorney and said that I accept and agree with your judgment dissolution on Feb 2016. I don't know what to do. Doug, you help me last year around March 2015 and gave me some great advise. You help me to understand the court laws of California. If I need to speak with you again what should I do to speak with you on the telephone. I need your assistance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Doug, I have a copy of my wife attorney judgment dissolution on Feb 2016. The judgment dissolution does not say that I need to sell my property. It only say that My ex-wife do not want any liability or cost on the property. I agree with my ex-wife attorney. Second question. If I go to trail, can I give the Judge documents showing that I agree with my ex-wife attorney judgment dissolution. Doug, I not know if my ex-wife attorney change her mind and the Feb 2016 judgment dissolution. She may agree with my attorney. I need your assistance once again. I know the questions I ask you are difficult questions to answer. I just want my divorce to be positive. We have two beautiful children that are doing well, their ages are 21 and 22.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Doug, what forms do I need to assist me. I need your help in regards ***** ***** the right decision. Thank you for giving me your time. Now,how do I have this conversation with you., by telephone
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good morning,

What you are asking, at least in part, is that I walk you through the litigation process picking forms out for you and provide strategy and evidence requirements. You also suggest that I should call you based on the deposit you have already made. I cannot do that.

I am unable to further assist you in this matter, and I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other professionals.

Your question is being placed back in the question list for other professionals to see, and to respond to. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should another professional pick it up, you should be alerted by email unless you actively disable this feature.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other professionals' access to it.

I apologize for any inconvenience and wish you well in your future.