Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

ARS (Arizona) 1258 reads, in part, as follows:. Books and

Customer Question
ARS (Arizona) 1258 reads, in...
ARS (Arizona) 1258 reads, in part, as follows:
B. Books and records kept by or on behalf of the association and the board may be withheld from disclosure to the extent that the portion withheld relates to any of the following:
1. Privileged communication between an attorney for the association and the association.
My question: Is email correspondence to and from the HOA's president and the HOA's lawyer open for inspection by any Board member?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
3/15/2016
Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

Yes, I believe since the attorney represent the HOA and not the president then sharing with an elected board member is not a breach of the attorney client privilege.

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer