I am not able to walk far on my own. My son has a wheelchair…

Customer Question
I am not able to...
I am not able to walk far on my own. My son has a wheelchair arranged for me at the airport. Can I bring my rolling walker with me on the flight ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
3/15/2016
Lawyer: Cerecita,
 replied 2 years ago
Cerecita

Hello, and welcome!

I see you posted quite a while ago and my apologies for the delayed response. Various experts are online at different times and I recently logged in and read your question. Your patience is greatly appreciated!

Yes, you will be able to bring your rolling walker with you on the flight, but it may be subject to additional screening; please read the following:

https://apps.tsa.dhs.gov/mytsa/cib_results.aspx?search=rolling%20walker

-------

https://www.tsa.gov/travel/special-procedure

-------

https://www.tsa.gov/travel/passenger-support

-------

If you need any additional support at the airport or on your flight, please call TSA Cares and they specialize in this kind of aid:

Email TSA Cares

(855)(###) ###-####/a>

Hours:

Weekdays:
8 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET

Weekends/Holidays:
9 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET

------------------

I hope this helps and you enjoy a wonderful flight!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.

Warmest regards,
Cher